Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Sites/blogs I visit that's NOT about books


Top Ten Tuesday is a super fun meme hosted every week over at the broke and bookish, designed for people like me who love to make lists.... actually, I'm not REALLY a list kind of gal... but I just love this meme!

This week's topic:

Top Ten Sites/Blogs I Frequent that are NOT about Books
  
1. 9gag 
    Without a doubt, 9gag is one of the most frequently visited sights on my computer history. I spend waaaay too much time on there.... but I can't help it! People just post the funniest things.....
I highly recommend this site.... but warning: this site is extremely addictive and time-consuming

    I only discovered this sight a couple of months ago, but now I'm seriously hooked! It's a great place to just troll through pictures and discover inspiration. 

    I don't actually know who runs this blog, but whoever they are, they are absolutely fabulous because they post the best fashion/whimsical pictures--and they do multiple posts every day! Literally, I could spend over an hour just browsing through all the beautiful fashion photos on that blog.

4. http://patheticlifestory.tumblr.com/ (AKA Story of My Life)
    Yes. I tumblr. All the freaking time. It's an addiction.... like so many other sites on the world wide web, but that's beside the point! This tumblr is super hilarious (kind of like 9gag) and posts only gifs.
Seriously. Check it out. You will laugh. LOL. Maybe even ROFL. 

   This is actually my friend's blog and she posts AMAZING recipes on there--trust me, I know they're amazing because I've eaten a lot of her baked goods. They. Are. Delish. 
Just looking at the pictures makes me like this:


6. Hulu
     I no longer have cable at my house.... pretty sad, yes. BUT! Luckily, the world wide web is absolutely amazing and I can now watch a whole smorgasbord of awesome shows!

8. Youtube.
Ah youtube. Honestly, where would we be if we did not have this amazing site? Seriously, what CAN'T you find on youtube??I go on this site everyday. Without fail.  

7. Facebook.
    Okay, so this is pretty much a given, but I thought I'd include it anyways because now that I actually have to name 10, it's pretty hard to list sites I visit that are not book-related.....

8. Gmail
   Also a given, but come on! It's vital!

9. Elle and Blair
    I don't necessarily go on this site every. Single. Day. But I love watching their youtube videos and they have some great beauty/fashion/diy posts on their blog.

10.Dulce Candy
     Another blog by one of my favorite youtubers! She's super awesome and she posts tons of amazing outfits on her blog!















3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my post. :) You've got some on your list I'll have to check out. Youtube is another favorite of mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get most of my pictures from weheartit. You're right -there's great inspiration to be found.

    Laura @ The Traveling Owl

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have cable either. Great links, thanks for sharing.
    Angela @ AJ Arndt Books Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...