Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #14


 Unbreak My Heart
by Melissa Walker
(to be published May 22, 2012)

Sophomore year broke Clementine Williams’ heart. She fell for her best friend’s boyfriend and long story short: he’s excused, but Clem is vilified and she heads into summer with zero social life. Enter her parents’ plan to spend the summer on their sailboat. Normally the idea of being stuck on a tiny boat with her parents and little sister would make Clem break out in hives, but floating away sounds pretty good right now. Then she meets James at one of their first stops along the river. He and his dad are sailing for the summer and he’s just the distraction Clem needs. Can he break down Clem’s walls and heal her broken heart? Told in alternating chapters that chronicle the year that broke Clem’s heart and the summer that healed it, Unbreak My Heart is a wonderful dual love story that fans of Sarah Dessen, Deb Caletti, and Susane Colasanti will flock to.

6 comments:

  1. just got my copy of this one! good pick!

    stop by my WOW?
    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the cover of this one: pretty soft pink. sounds like my kind of book too. great pick :D

    My WoW.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited for this one too! It sounds so cute!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a really cute summer read! Although it sounds sad too but she meets a new hot guy and gets to spend the summer on a boat! I've read some good reviews of this. Thanks for visiting My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES, awesome pick! I've been waiting for this foreverrrr and all these reviews are popping up that say it's SO good is not making the wait easier haha.

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Ashley Loves Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the title of this book so much!! Can't wait for it to come out!!

    Aaaaaaaa I'm so happy that you like my WoW button and decided to use it :P :) You've made my day ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...