Saturday, June 23, 2012

Quote of the Day





"Maybe we should develop a Crayola bomb as our next secret weapon. A happiness weapon. A beauty bomb. And every time a crisis developed, we would launch one. It would explode high in the air - explode softly - and send thousands, millions, of little parachutes into the air. Floating down to earth - boxes of Crayolas. And we wouldn't go cheap, either - not little boxes of eight. Boxes of sixty-four, with the sharpener built right in. With silver and gold and copper, magenta and peach and lime, amber and umber and all the rest. And people would smile and get a little funny look on their faces and cover the world with imagination."


~Robert Fulgham













4 comments:

  1. I love this and I love your blog. Its true maybe if we tried to have more happiness in the world everyone would get along better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SUCH an optimistic and sweet quote. I'm feeling happier just by reading it. Thanks for sharing it ~!

    New Follower
    Vivian @ Vivaciously, Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome quote! Just wanted to let you know that I have tagged you for the Liebster Blog Award! You can check out the post here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote, I can totally picture a crayon bomb with little rainbow pieces of sunshine landing everywhere!

    -Sarah
    http://laceandlavenderhints.blogspot.ca/

    ps. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...