Saturday, June 16, 2012

I imagine this is the duck chasing Will Herondale....

I know I am rather obsessed with Will Herondale. 
I'm sure you know that I'm rather obsessed with Will Herondale.
ALL OF MY FRIENDS know that I'm rather obsessed with Will Herondale.


As such, one of my friends showed me this video....

And (of course) I thought: WILL HERONDALE!!!
Well, more accurately, I thought of a duck chasing Will... 


BTW... if this post makes absolutely NO SENSE and you think I'm totally bonkers... then I'd advise you to go read the Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare.... AND to read the Why Will Hates Ducks story available here 




1 comment:

  1. Lol, I just saw this and had a good laugh! Haha, it makes me think of Will too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...