Sunday, June 10, 2012

In My Mailbox




So I have literally been IMM posts everywhere and figured it was about time I joined in too.
IMM is a weekly meme hosted by the Story Siren--and all info about how it works can be found here



Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
I recently just bought this from the nearest Barnes and Noble and I'm super stoked to read it! I adored Matson's debut, Amy and Roger's Epic Detour, and I'm really really hoping that this one will be just as amazing.


Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
I've been hearing some mixed reviews about this book... but finally I got it from the library, so I'm excited to see how it goes.

Goddess Interrupted y Aimee Carter
This is the second book in the series, centered on mythology.... but with a twist. I really enjoyed the first book--even though it kinda skewed my perceptions of mythology... and I'm really hoping the 2nd one is good too!

Endure by Carrie Jones
At long last! My local library finally got this book! More than anything, I just want this to find out how the love triangle ends! Kinda lame, I know.... but seriously. She'd. Better. Pick. Astley.


So what about YOU? 
What new books did you get this week???

3 comments:

  1. New to your blog. Looks like you got some good stuff. I need to get Endure myself.

    Check out my mailbox:http://sandyfarmer.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to your blog, and can I just say how much I love your layout!? I'm following your now (:

    Anyway, I really want to read Second Chance Summer and Hemlock! I have Hemlock on my bookshelf but haven't read it yet.


    Care to check out my IMM/Stacking the Shelves?
    Have a great week!
    -Danie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous! I want all of these books soo bad!!!! Hope you enjoy them all :). New follower. Check out what's IMM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...