Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #35


WoW is an awesome weekly meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine

Author: Aviva Orr
Publication date: January 8th, 2013
Publisher: WiDo Publishing
Summary: 
When fifteen-year-old Heather Jane Bell is diagnosed with alopecia and her hair starts falling out in clumps, she wants nothing more than to escape her home in London and disappear off the face of the earth. 

Heather gets her wish when her concerned parents send her to stay with her great-aunt in West Yorkshire. But shortly after she arrives, she becomes lost on the moors and is swept through the mist back to the year 1833. There she encounters fifteen-year-old Emily Brontë and is given refuge in the Brontë Parsonage. 

Unaware of her host family’s genius and future fame, Heather struggles to cope with alopecia amongst strangers in a world completely foreign to her. While Heather finds comfort and strength in her growing friendship with Emily and in the embrace of the close-knit Brontë family, her emotions are stretched to the limit when she falls for Emily’s brilliant but troubled brother, Branwell.

Will Heather return to the comforts and conveniences of the twenty-first century? Or will she choose love and remain in the harsh world of nineteenth-century Haworth?

Why am I excited?
Umm, romance, Brontës, interesting concept.... basically a recipe for awesomesauce! :)

5 comments:

  1. I love time travel! And she meets Emily Bronte that is different. lol
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh that looks interesting! Time travel is always pretty neat! Love the cover too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way interesting concept! I'll check this one out! Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of this one before so thank you for selecting it! Not sure that I will read it but thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a huge time travel and Bronte fan so I am pumped for this book! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...