Thursday, October 18, 2012

Feature and Follow #18


Follow Friday is a really fun way to make new blogger friends and promote your blog in the process! This weekly meme is hosted byAlison Can Read and Parajunkee  



This week's question:
When you step out of your usual genre, what do you like to read? Best books in that genre?

I guess you could say my usual genre is YA--all types of YA. Paranormal. Contemporary. Historical romance. Fantasy. I pretty much read them all. I usually don't step out of that genre, unless it's for school reading, but I guess on the off times that I do, it's to read some adult romance, often Urban Fantasy. 
I haven't read a whole lot in that genre, but I do really really like Rachel Vincent's Unbound series!


What about you? Leave me a link in the comments below! :)

10 comments:

  1. Great genres! :)
    Check out MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh nice! I am hoping to read Rachel's latest in this series soon! I love paranormal/UF reads! It is practically all I read!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pick!
    http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I haven't read much UF, but I've heard so many good things about Rachel. I want to read her books.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love Young Adult novels.
    New follow via GFC.
    Alise - My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't heard of this series before, but I've added it to my TBR list now. Sounds like a good series.
    Thanks for sharing.

    My FF

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books
    October Celebration Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read that series, but I've heard its good. Thanks for sharing! Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sometimes like to read a little bit of adult romance as well! Old GFC Follower :)

    My FF
    ~Caitlin :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the first 2 books of Rachel's The Soul Screamers series, but haven't read them yet.

    I guess adult fiction would be where I got the most out of my usual genre...

    Maeva
    Murphy's Library

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oo, I like urban fantasy a lot and haven't gotten to read this series, so those are going on the TBR list!

    I'm a new follower! Here's my blog: http://www.onstarshipsanddragonwings.com/2012/10/21/feature-follow-friday-1/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...