Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Top Ten posts that Best Reflect Me...


Hosted over at the Broke and Bookish


Top 10 posts on my blog that give the best picture of me as a reader/person...
Oooh this is a pretty tough question! I actually had to go back and look through all my previous posts to decide which ones to pick!
And believe me, it was so hard not to just list a ton of book boyfriends I'm in love with!

Reviews
I wouldn't say that you could stop at just any one of my reviews and get a perfect feel of my writing/review voice, but here are some good indicatives....

1. My review of Anna and the French Kiss
This book just has so many things that I LOVE: awesome protagonist + Paris + swoon-worthy boy (Yay St. Clair!!) + humor + cute love story!
This book really cured me of a reading slump and got me hooked on YA!

2. My review of Jellicoe Road
One thing you should know about me: Melina Marchetta is my goddess. No joke! I love everything the woman writes with a passion! Jellicoe Road was my first Marchetta book and I've been a goner since.

3. My review of Clockwork Prince
This is on the list because OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS, I have never so emotionally attached to a novel. And never have I been so frustrated and in love with a book and its characters!
As we say on Tumblr, I HAVE ALL THESE FEELS.

4.  My review of Froi of the Exiles
What can I say? I LOVE Melina Marchetta's books! This shows my exuberant enthusiasm because I used a lot of gifs in this review. I just couldn't really express all my feelings about this books in just words.

My thoughts...

5. On love triangles

6.  "When someone asks how you're boyfriend is doing..."
(just a funny little post inspired by something I saw on Tumblr)

7. YA for adults: Yes or No?

Some other randomness that let's you know more about me!

8. My Book Boyfriend post on Will Herondale
So, ladies, no offense but Will Herondale is mine!! ;)

9. Birth of the Book Blog
If you want to know about me as a reader/person, then I thought it fair to know why I started this book blog, which is like, my baby!

10. My top 10 favorite characters


7 comments:

  1. Cool!
    Now I can read these to get to know YOU better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I enjoyed so many of these! Great list! Love triangles geNerally just stress me out... Also Melina marchetta is a genius :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I was tempetd to do a lot of MBB posts too! But I stuck with just the one. Will has also been my book boyfriend at one point. That boy sure does get around ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your love triangle post! I think it was one of the first ones of yours I read. I'll have to check some of these out now. Great list and thanks for visiting my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge Clockwork Prince fan myself...and Will Herondale. :) But I won't fight you for it since Husband probably wouldn't like that so much. But I'm with you on a certain scene from that book too. And Team Edward vs Team Jacob? Come on...no contest. But the books and movies are completely separate entities almost. Great posts.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great posts! Thanks for stopping by my TTT as well, I know it was a tough one to both make and comment on others. =) I loved the love triangle post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great posts! :) I commented on a few of them - especially loved the YA for adults yes/no post, so I hope you see my rambly comment on there. And thanks so much for stopping by my post!

    Randi @ Cardigans, Coffee and Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...