Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #27


WoW is an awesome weekly meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3)
By Cassandra Clare
To be published March 19th, 2013 by Margaret K. McElderry Books

In Clockwork Princess, Tessa and her companions travel all over the world as they race to stop the clockwork army before it’s too late. As Jem’s health worsens alarmingly and his friends search desperately for a cure, can Tessa choose between the two boys she loves—even if it means never seeing the other one again?




Y'ALL. I cannot even express with words how much I want this book! But at the same time, I've literally never been so scared to read a book! I NEED Will to get his HEA!

PS: If you get the joke with the ducks, YOU ARE AWESOME. ;)


10 comments:

  1. I need JEM to get his HEA!!! LOL I hope he lives and gets Tessa and Will meets a nice girl!
    http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/2012/08/wow-37.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a stack of this author's books waiting to be read. I just haven't had the time. This cover is gorgeous isn't it. Just like the Clockwork Prince. Adding this to my very long list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally second Jennifer's comment. ;) Hahaha. I'm so scared to read CP2 too though. :( Great pick!!!

    My WoW

    Randi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the duck. And I can't wait for the book to come out. I absolutely loved the previous two in the series and I am really looking forward this one. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I couldn't get into this series myself, but I hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ducks. Hehe..Great pick. This is an awesome series.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3024

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for this one as well.

    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! So excited for this one! I love this series!

    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome choice! I really want to continue this series. I really want to read Clockwork Angel. I've had it on my shelf for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THAT GIF!! <3 <3 <3 Made my night! :) Also, I HELPED REVEAL THAT COVER. You should of seen me and the other people on Twitter ..it was chaos! Awesome pick! Such a gorgeous cover!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...