Sunday, July 8, 2012

Did anyone else know about Dragon Day???


So recently, I joined Tumblr.....
And all I can say is thank goodness I don't have schoolwork anymore because I would never get anything done!
That aside, today, as I was tumblring Will Herondale (I can't help it!) I came to realize that today, July 8th, has now pretty much been dubbed "Dragon Day" because of a little fanfic written HERE.

Check it out.... ermm don't check it out if you're quite young.
It's slightly frisky. That's all I'm saying.

...but HAPPY DRAGON DAY.....



1 comment:

  1. A recent Tumblr person as well. Can we trade follows? :)

    http://vivi-on-cloud-nine.tumblr.com/

    send me a message and I'll follow you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...