Saturday, July 14, 2012

A new snippet!
(well, new to me anyways.)


“Wo wei ni xie de,” he said, as he raised the violin to his left shoulder, tucking it under his chin. He had told her many violinists used a shoulder rest, but he did not: there was a slight mark on the side of his throat, like a permanent bruise, where the violin rested. 
“You — made something for me?” Tessa asked.
“I wrote something for you,” he corrected, with a smile, and began to play.
Awwww. JEM! That’s so sweet! 
Goshdarnit. Now I feel conflicted because I NEED Will and Tessa to end up together….
I bet Cassie Clare just wakes up every morning plotting about how she can further break my heart…

1 comment:

  1. I can now safely read all your lovely sharings of CP2, since I'm done Prince <3 I know right?!! Why is Jem SO darn sweet?!! TT _ TT I feel like I'm a rag being torn in half. Kinda feel sorry for Tessa, she's got it tough D:

    Thanks for sharing, Joie!

    Vivian @ Vivaciously, Vivian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...