Friday, July 13, 2012

Yet another CP2 snippet!

Y'ALL.... I can't help it! I shamelessly stalk the internet--but mainly Tumblr--for all things shadowhunter related.....

Anyways, in honor of Magnus's showdown in the YA Sisterhood's Crush Tourney, Cassandra Clare has gifted us with a Will and Magnus scene from CP2!!!


“If Jem dies, I cannot be with Tessa,” said Will. “Because it will be as if I were waiting for him to die, or took some joy in his death, if it let me have her. And I will not be that person. I will not profit from his death. So he must live.” He lowered his arm, his sleeve bloody. “It is the only way any of this can ever mean anything. Otherwise it is only —”
“Pointless, needless suffering and pain? I don’t suppose it would help if I told you that was the way life is. The good suffer, the evil flourish, and all that is mortal passes away,” Magnus said.
“I want more than that,” said Will. “You made me want more than that. You showed me I was only ever cursed because I had chosen to believe myself so. You told me there was possibility, meaning. And now you would turn your back on what you created.”

*SOBS* MY SHIP!!!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...