Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday


Weigh In Wednesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by Lauren @ Epilogue and features a question each week for bloggers to share their opinions on.

This week's question:
Reading a book vs. Listening to an audio book

Oh, hands down, I would have to pick reading a book. I feel like I pay more attention to the story if I'm reading it myself and processing the information as I'm reading. Literally, I have the attention span of a squirrel so with an audio book, I'd probably tune out the actual words after a couple of paragraphs and it would just be background noise to me. 
Also, I can get through a book faster because I read faster than most people talk. 

What about you? Reading or listening? I'd love it if you could leave me a link or just answer in the comments below! :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you--I absorb more if I'm actually reading and sometimes find myself distracted during audiobooks. I still listen to audiobooks when I'm running errands and working out, though, since it helps me get more read overall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, audiobook is not for me! I'm very picky about the voice in my book, so I tend to complain a lot when the voice is not like what I think the heroine would sound like LOL! x) Plus, I love the part that you said you have the attention span of a squirrel, Joie! *high fives* Really, I second that. ;)

    Love your answer, Joie! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...