Monday, July 23, 2012

IT'S HEEEEEEEERE!!!

So a couple of days ago, three fantabulous YA authors, Kristin Cashore, Gayle Forman, and Melina Marchetta did a little book talk/signing at Books of Wonder in New York.
I adore all three authors, but if you've read some of my previous posts, then you know that Melina Marchetta is one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITE AUTHORS.
Literally, if you just mention the name "Melina Marchetta" to me, I'll be like this:


Of course when I realized I couldn't BE at the signing, I was like this:



But then I heard that I could order a signed copy and I was all

And then THE BOOK CAME!
LOOKIT!!!!

And then I opened it and LOOKIT again!

To which I then did this:




My family, who saw me unwrap this wonderful literary creation, thought I'd gone cray-cray... and they're probably right... but I was too busy being like this:



3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is hilarious, Joie, and I'm very happy for your ecstatic happiness!!! <3 I definitely know that favourite favourite favourite author feeling! Gosh, give me a signed copy of Shannon Hale's Palace of Stone and I'll be exactly like that as well XD Loved those gifs ^^

    Enjoy your wonderful literary creation! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh Palace of Stone! Is that out yet? I really really want to read it!

      Delete
  2. SQUEEEE!!!!! I mean, I'm sure you already know this but I absolutely ADORE/LOVE/OBSSESS OVER Melina Marchetta!! The woman is my goddess so I know how you feel!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...