Sunday, July 8, 2012

In My Mailbox



IMM is a weekly meme hosted by the Story Siren--and all info about how it works can be found here

Froi of the Exiles (book 2 of the Lumatere Chronicles)
by Melina Marchetta

Oh. My. Goodness.
YOU GUYS. Melina Marchetta has outdone herself with this fantasy series!






In Honor
by Jessi Kirby

I've been so excited for this book!
I hear there's a rather swoon-worthy boy in here...






Bitterblue (Graceling Realm #3)
by Kristin Cashore









Petite Anglaise
by Catherine Sanderson

OK, this was more of an impulse-buy from Barnes and Noble.... I mean, look! It's got a pretty cover! AND it was only $2...
I couldn't resist.





Jersey Angel
by Beth Ann Bauman











7 comments:

  1. Sweet haul this week! I've missed good ol' IMM! <3 Happy reading!

    Vivian @ Vivaciously, Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get the impulse buy, cause now I want to go to B & N and Buy it! Such a cute cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good haul! In Honor sounds so cute - I want to read it, too! And I like that Petite Anglaise cover as well! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED In Honor! Rusty was definitely swoon-worthy, but personally I enjoyed the build up much much more. Hope you like it Joie!

    Is Froi of the Exiles a companion to Finnikin of the Rock or the legitimate sequel?

    Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of the best books can be because of impulse buys! Good haul, thanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Allie
    I think Froi of the Exiles is more of a companion because it focuses more on Froi, but it's is like a sequel because you get to learn about what Finn and Isaboe are doing 3 years after the ending of book 1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's cool! I haven't read Finnikin yet actually but I reserved it the other day and didn't know the deal with Froi. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...