Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #21



WoW is a weekly meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine

Dancergirl   
by Carol M. Tanzman
November 2011

Ever feel like someone's watching you? Me, too. But lately it's been happening in my room.

When I'm alone.

A friend posted a video of me dancing online, and now I'm no longer Alicia Ruffino. I'm dancergirl. And suddenly it's like me against the world.— everyone's got opinions.
My admirers want more, the haters hate, my best friend Jacy,— even he's acting weird. And some stalker isn't content to just watch anymore.
Ali. Dancergirl. Whatever you know me as, however you've seen me online, I've trained my whole life to be the best dancer I can be. But if someone watching has their way, I could lose way more than just my love of dancing. I could lose my life.
~goodreads


Sounds kinda creepy right?? And as strange as that is, it really makes me want to read it!
I promise I'm not crazy.....

9 comments:

  1. Well, if you're crazy then so am I! I really want to read this now too!
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh! DANCERGIRL?! That is my username on Youtube. Lol. Sorry that was a little funny to me. But I haven't heard of this book before. This sounds creepy like you said! I will for sure be reading this one! I love dancing! I wonder what kind she is into? I am personally into Ballet.

    Here is my WOW:
    http://oliviasbookaholiclife.blogspot.com/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does sound creepy, but good! The cover really works too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dancergirl is not my usual read but it does sound interesting. very dark and creepy!

    my WoW this week.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. That does sound creepy but it also sounds good! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Owww! This one sounds so good and I love a good stalker story lol.

    Here's my WOW : http://neverendingstoriesblog.blogspot.com/

    SYL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a weird creepy kind of read, but I do get totally why you want to read it. Great pick, thanks for sharing and visiting my WoW. =]
    Michael @ The Bookshelf Review

    ReplyDelete
  8. This does sound creepy... but still intriguing! This is my first time hearing of this and it's going on my TBR!
    Thanks for stopping by:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been wanting to read this one for a while. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...