Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Top Ten Tuesdays: Romantic YA Fiction

Top Ten Tuesday is an weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish ---check it out!


This week, the theme is "Best __ Genre"-- it can be any genre you want, so of course, me being me, just had to pick YA with some romance!


Anna and the French Kiss
Love love LOVE this book!








Delirium
Honestly, words just cannot describe how amazingly written and heart-wrenching this book was!







Vampire Academy
kick-butt heroine + swoon-worthy guy(s) + tons of action/suspences= pure awesomeness







 
 The Iron King
absolute FAVORITE faerie series of all time!
So.... are YOU team Ash?







  The Truth About Forever
Sarah Dessen is a master at creating incredibly swoon-worthy guys and real life problems and romances---Wes and Macy's relationship is one of my favorites./








Saving June
Oh. My. Gosh. I'm telling you, I would marry this book if I could.




Hunger Games
If I need to explain this, you obviously need to read it.









Jellicoe Road
If you have not read this book, then goodness gracious, you are SO missing out! I don't know why I didn't start reading Aussie works sooner!









Clockwork Prince
Will Herondale. 'Nuff said.










That Boy
Oh my GOODNESS this was absolutely adorable! I fell in love with the storyline and characters!

1 comment:

  1. What a good list! Delirium is on my book shelf waiting to be read and I look so much forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...