Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesdays: Books I'd Play Hooky With....

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and Bookish 

Top 10 books I really wanted/want to play hooky with....

The Hunger Games
If you've read this book, you know just how hard it is to put it down.









The Duff
If you asked any of my friends, you know that I have been looking forward to this book for... forever! But goshdarnit, some library-goer just had to NOT return this on time and made me wait an extra week for it!!! >:(
But, finally, this book will be mine!!!!






Clockwork Prince
I double-dog dare you to try and take this book away from me when I'm reading it.
It ain't happening!








Out of Sight, Out of Time
Oh my good golly miss molly, I read through this entire book in one sitting! It was so amazing!








Spell Bound (Hex Hall #3)
Literally, you guys, I just went into the nearest Barnes and Noble the weekend after this book came out and I just sat in a chair for 3+ hours reading this book! If there had been any school, I dunno... I just might have had to call in a sick day or something...






The Iron King (Iron Fey series)
 If there was ever a series to skip school/work to read, this would probably be it.









 Jellicoe Road
Words. Cannot. Describe. How. Much. I. Freakin. Love. This. Book.











 Anna and the French Kiss
So. Goshdarned. Awesome.

















 Saving June
Good Lord, this book was SO addicting! If you don't know why I'd want to play hooky with Saving June, then you obviously haven't read this book.









 Clockwork Princess
Oh. My goodness. I do not care if there is school or a dentist appointment or whatever! When this book comes out, I will be barricading myself in my room until I finish this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...