Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Top Ten Tuesdays: On my Spring To-Be-Read List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and Bookish-- for those of us who love to create lists!

This week, the topic is "What is on your spring TBR list?"---NOTE: can be new releases or just books you are looking forward to reading

City of Lost Souls
Ok, seriously? Is anyone not looking forward to the release of this book????









Endure (Need series #4)
Must. Have. More. Astley.
Must. Know. How. Everything. Ends!









Pandemonium (Delirium #2)
Okay, actually, I own this book already..... but I'm trying to make myself wait because I've heard the ending is the mother of all cliffhangers---and I absolutely cannot stand those!






Fever (Chemical Gardens #2)
one of my favorite dystopians!









Bloodlines
Ye-ah, so this book has been gathering dust on my shelves for, oh I don't know, forever..... And I don't really know why.
BUT! I promise to get it read soon, lest I miss the bandwagon!







The Duff
Ever since I've heard about this book, I've been dying to finally read it!
FINALLY, it appears I will soon be getting it via the local library.
Counting down the days right now.







Taking Chances
Found this in passing on goodreads--immediately got a sample on my nook, which was a BAD idea because now I just really want it....








Perception (Clarity #2)
I'm a total sucker for good YA suspense + romance. That is all.









Paranormalcy
I've heard rather good things about this book---and I do rather love a good supernatural YA book








Poughkeepsie
Sounds like a rather interesting premise..... I guess we shall see. Hopefully.

3 comments:

  1. City of Lost Souls is on my list too. Please, please, please read Paranormalcy soon. That series is so much fun! I have Perception at home now, waiting patiently for me to get to it! Here is my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-SW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Paranormalcy and I think you will too. I want to read Poughkeepsie and Taking Chances as well. Great list!

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/top-ten-tuesday-18-spring-tbr-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I still need to read Delirium! The others sound great too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...