Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #38


WoW is an awesome weekly meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine

Author: Graham Parke
Publication date: January 12th, 2012 by Outskirts Press
Synopsis:
It's the age-old tale:
Boy meets girl. 
Boy stalks girl.
Girl already has a stalker.
Boy becomes her stalker-stalker.
We've seen it all before, many times, but this time it's different. If only slightly. When Gomez Porter becomes a test subject in an experimental drug trial, he is asked to keep track of any strange experiences through a blog. What Gomez isn't ready for, is so many of his experiences suddenly seeming strange; the antiques dealer trying to buy his old tax papers, his neighbor boiling salamanders on his balcony at midnight, the super sexy lab assistant who falls for him but is unable to express herself in terms outside the realm of science. But when one of the trial participants turns up dead and another goes missing, Gomez begins to fear for his life. No longer sure who he can trust and which of his experiences are real and which merely drug induced illusions, he decides it's time to go underground and work out a devious plan.
Now, years later, his blogs have been recovered from a defunct server. For the first time we can find out firsthand what happened to Gomez as he takes us on a wild ride of discovery.

Why am I excited?
The first five lines of the synopsis. O__O
This came out two years ago so has anyone else read it? If so, did you like it?

Also: please feel free to leave me a link to your WoW post, and if you're new to Joie de Lire, don't forget to check out my blogoversary giveaway! :)

3 comments:

  1. This is new to me! Hope you enjoy it once you get it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really great Joie! Hadn't heard of this one before. I can tell that WoW is going to be a sworn enemy to my TBR list. :/ lol

    My WoW

    Christine x
    Rainy Day Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL I had the same thought as you when I was reading the summary: O.o

    I've never heard of it but I would like to know more!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...