Hosted over at the Broke and Bookish
1. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare, which is totally a given! I'm a ball of nerves and excitement and dread just waiting for it--and have you guys read the snippets?!--I'm not ready for it to be over, but I also need to know how it all wraps up!
2. Crash by Lisa McMann because I adored her Wake trilogy as well as Cryer's Cross. There's just something about her writing that I can't get enough of! And this one sounds like it's going to be awesome!
3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell because I am a fellow fangirl.
4. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen because I LOVE Sarah Dessen novels.
5. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins because all of Perkins' stories are just so cute and funny and heart-wrenching and romantic and I JUST NEED THIS BOOK BECAUSE OF REASONS, OKAY?
6. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer because Cinder left me with A LOT of feelings and I need to know what happens to Cinder and Kai and I want to meet the Wolf and I. Need. It.
7. Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan because if you've read my review of Unspoken, then you know that I am *very* obsessed with this story and the ending left me incredibly frustrated.
8. School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins because GUYS. This is the Hex Hall spin-off!!!!!!!!! Need I say more?
9. Sever by Lauren DeStefano becaus, ohmygoodgracious, she cannot leave me hanging after that ending in Wither!
10. ...Aaaaaand I'm going to be a bit of a cheat with this one because the books don't have titles yet (*sobbing*). Raven Cycle #2 by Maggie Stiefvater (loved The Raven Boys!), Gallagher Girls #6 by Ally Carter (ZachandCammieZachandCammieZachandCammie), and Divergent #3 (Insurgent's ending kind of blew my mind!).