Sunday, April 15, 2012

Random Ramblings: Dream Mortal Instruments Cast

Holy Angel Cakes.....
I saw this on Cassandra Clare's website and kinda went a little nuts....



Not sure who made this, but this is like my DREAM CHARACTER CASTING right here!!! >w<
I'd never really given much thought as to who should play Isabelle, but after seeing this picture of Alexandra Daddario, it was like BAM! How could I have not seen this before?! CLEARLY, the casting director for the movie needs to get Alex on board......
And--not sure who the guy is for Alec, but he really looks like an Alec.

HERE is the original post on CC's website
(all credit goes to the artist who made this montage)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...