Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Book Boyfriend: Dimitri Belikov

MBB is a weekly meme hosted by the Unread reader---check out the intro post here


Dimitri. Belikov.

Need I say more?
As I'm sure we're all quite familiar with his stats, I'll just jump right in to my favorite quotes...


Dimitri: "She might be wild and disrespectful, but if she has potential—"
Rose: "Wild and disrespecful? Who the hell are you anyway? Oursourced help?"
Kirova: "Guardian Belikov is the Princess Lissa's guardian now, her sanctioned guardian."
Rose: "You got cheap foreign labor to protect Lissa?” 

“She was right about something else too," Dimitri said after a long pause. My back was to him, but there was a strange quality to his voice that made me turn around.
"What's that?" I asked.
"That I do still love you."
With that one sentence, everything in the universe changed.”


“Yet, it had been Dimitri’s gentleness and thoughtfulness mixed with that deadliness that made him so wonderful. The same hands that wielded stakes with such precision would carefully brush the hair out of my face. The eyes that could astutely spot any danger in the area would regard me wonderingly and worshipfully, like I was the most beautiful and amazing woman in the world.” 

“No. If I let myself love you, I wont throw myself in front of her. I´ll throw myself in front of you.” 


"Because sometimes, a person can get so caught up in the details that they miss the whole. It’s not just the dress or the hair. It’s you. You’re beautiful. So beautiful, it hurts me.” 


Le swoooon

3 comments:

  1. He has some great quotes!
    You’re beautiful. So beautiful, it hurts me.
    My Book Boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE Dimitri - he's the best! Those quotes make me want to read the series again, and those pictures are a perfect fit! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww..Dimitri...how I love thee. Great choice of quotes and pictures!

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...