Thursday, November 15, 2012

Feature and Follow #22


Follow Friday is a really fun way to make new blogger friends and promote your blog in the process! This weekly meme is hosted byAlison Can Read and Parajunkee


Books are turned into movies all the time! Turn it around. What movie would make a really great book?

Ooh this is a toughie considering most movies I watch are adaptions of books!
I am a huge lover of chick flicks so I think How to Lose a Guy in 10 days would make a hilarious book!

This question was actually A LOT harder than I thought it was! Clearly I need to expand my movie niche. ;)


Feel free to leave me a link to your FF, I'm really curious about other people's answers!
And don't forget:

Current giveaways
*blogoversary giveaway
*Wingless by Cydney Lawson

And by the way, has anyone else seen the City of Bones trailer??? I'M SO EXCITED! :D

15 comments:

  1. That would make a good book. Chick Lit :).

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this film, great choice! This is another one of my favorites :)

    New Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! Chick flicks! <3 Haven't seen How to Love a Guy in Ten Days but I'm adding it to my list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Nice! I'm not really a fan of this genre, but all the same this would probably be a good chick lit book!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pick! I actually haven't seen the movie yet, but it sounds like it's going to be a fun read :)

    Have a great weekend!
    Pam @ jellylovesbooks

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one of my Favoutite Chick Flicks!! I would really love to read it!
    Here's My FF
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty blog...NEW FOLLOWER.

    That is a good movie...good choice.

    I really don't watch movies so not sure what I could turn into a book, but the two books below would make good movies.

    Excuse my turn around of the question please.

    Giveaway going on at my blog for THE GIRL ON THE CLIFF.

    SOUTH OF BROAD by Pat Conroy, THE ISLAND HOUSE by Posie Graeme-Evans, or CITY OF WOMEN by David R. Gillham would make great movies.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this movie! This would be a great book !
    New Follower!
    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  10. JOIE this is awesome!!!! I *heart* this movie SO much, and would read it in a heartbeat. :)

    My Feature and Follow Friday

    Christine
    Rainy Day Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, I love that movie. I would read the book version.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by! This definitely sounds like it would make a good book.

    Old follower
    Cindy @ http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm hopping by and I'm a new follower. I haven't seen this movie, but seeing other people's choices has me looking for them on Netflix! Please consider following me.
    Java With Jambor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...