Friday, January 13, 2012

THE PERFECT FINNICK ODAIR!


Ok, you guys know that the picks for the Hunger Games cast is not exactly my favorite, to say the least.
...Mostly because Josh Hutcherson is not my ideal Peeta.

BUT! All hope is not lost, for I just heard a rumor that, quite possibly, Finnick Odair (aka my second favorite Hunger Games guy) is going to be played by Benjamin Stone! British cutie extraordinaire! :D

Some of you might know him as Alek from Nine Lives of Chloe King and ohmygoodness can I just say his cocky demeanor on the show is exactly how I imagined Finnick would be?!

So, fingers crossed that Ben will be chosen for the Hunger Games!

meanwhile, feel free to enjoy some pictures of his attractiveness :)

2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...