Tuesday, April 10, 2012

random ramblings: the perfect 'Tessa Gray'

By the Angel..... I don't know why it didn't hit me before, but IF there is ever a movie made about the Infernal Devices series (by Cassandra Clare)--and let's face it, there probably WILL be--- they should definitely cast the lovely Nina Dobrev as
Tessa!!!

I don't know if it's how she looks in old-fashioned get-up or her wonderful portrayal of Elena Gilber (Vampire Diaries) who's just as kind and caring as Tessa, but I just think she would be the absolute perfect casting choice!

Anyways, totally random, I know, but just thought I'd share my thoughts.

(and is it just me or does Nina look a lot like Lily Collins--who happens to be playing Clary in the Mortal Instruments movie? Oh.... THAT'S probably where I got the idea for Nina as Tessa....)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they always make my day! <3

*Sorry, this is now an awards-free blog as I've already been nominated for them. Thanks for your consideration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...