This week, the book boy I am in love with is Graves from the Strange Angels series. I recently just got the last book in the series and am so super psyched because literally, the love triangle in this series is so freaking unpredictable! I would think Dru would end up with one guy but then BAM! There's a Moment with another guy. Personally, I'm a total Graves fan, not that Christophe doesn't have his swoonworthy moments, but Graves...
- is super sweet to Dru--he never abandoned her even when she got him into some dangerous situations
- has had a hard life. Really. The boy was living in the mall when Dru first meets him
- is half asian--with piercing green eyes
- is a loup-garou
- starts off kind of "wimpy" at the beginning, but you get to see him grow stronger with each book
- always wears his signature black duster
- is pretty funny, in my opinion
- is, to put it simply, a super dependable rock :)
Graves: "No problem. First one’s free."
Dru: You should wear some gloves.
Graves: Ruins the image.
Dru: You’ll goddamn well freeze to death.
Graves: Hey, we’ve got to suffer for beauty. Chicks don’t go for guys in gloves.
“You've got a better chance with me, Dru. Don't do something stupid again. If something happens, it's you and me against the world. Got it?”
“The only one," he murmured. His chin dipped a little bit. "You know that, Dru? You're the only person who's ever believed in me. You know what that'll do to a guy?"
"It makes him want to live up to it.”